PASAI Annual Report 2013/14 released
2013-14 PASAI Annual Report (click this link)
PASAI has released its Annual Report 2013/2014. The Annual Report summarises the activities and achievements for 2013/2014 year. It highlights the two PASAI strategies and the outcomes achieved for the year, major activities we completed, results of our key programs, and the audited financial statements.
The 2013/2014 year was characterised by strategic thinking and PASAI’s Strategic Plan 2014–2024 is the result. Our new strategic plan has three critical foci:
- It is SAI centric.
- It puts auditing, particularly financial auditing, at the centre of our attention.
- It adopts the INTOSAI Performance Measurement Framework.
Accompanying this Strategic Plan is a prioritised and costed five-year Operational Plan. These three documents are each significant in their own right and collectively form a strong basis for PASAI’s future.
The achievements under the previous strategy PRAI have continued over the year and the Annual Report sets out our progress and outcomes, including:
- PASAI’s growing international reputation for co-operative audits, with new audits of public debt and climate change adaptation.
- The positive results in Tuvalu and Kiribati under the Sub-Regional Audit Support Program.
- The successful Congress in Guam including a visit to their landfill that was the subject of our first co-operative performance audit.
- The commencement of our first co-operative financial audit on the topic of foreign-aided projects.
- Successful workshops on professionalisation, the performance measurement framework, ISSAIs and international accounting standards.
The report highlights members’ contributions to PASAI and achievements in 2013/2014 and acknowledges the support of our partners in helping us meet these achievements.