- The main objective of this programme to support SAIs in moving towards ISSAI compliant compliance audits, by supporting them in sustainably enhancing their professional staff capacity and organisational capacity and performance, in conducting the ISSAI based audits of procurement. The planning meeting was held in November 2015 and teams had committed to develop audit plans and carry out the audits before the reporting meeting.
- The second phase being the reporting meeting will be held on 11-16 December 2016 in Samoa.
- This program includes a quality assurance process of these audits which will occur in 2017 and carried out independently by consultants from IDI/PASAI.
- This program contributes to achieving SP3 “High quality and timely audits”.
- Participating SAIs: Cook Islands, Fiji, FSM National, FSM State of Pohnpei, Guam, PNG, Republic of Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu,
Back to All Events